It is one thing to read about and understand Oneness. It is another to deeply experience it. I’ve just returned from our Humanity’s Team Global Council meeting in Buenos Aires, Argentina where we shared this experience. It feels really good!
Something about the Global Council first… This group of men and woman is responsible for bringing Humanity’s Team to where it is now. It is the group of “spiritual pioneers” who decided back in 2003 to pick up the movement and carry it on their back up the hill to where it is now. Humanity’s Team is thriving today because these dedicated individuals decided to do whatever it takes at a global and country level to awaken the world to Oneness. Each member of the Global Council carries significant responsibility for the affairs of the movement and most work without pay or expense reimbursement. Members came to Buenos Aires from all over the world to meet Sunday through Friday, May 18th-23rd. Our first ever Oneness Summit followed the Global Council meeting, so everyone stayed on for this important two day event, May 24th and 25th.
The experience of Oneness is unique to each person, place or thing experiencing it. I am going to describe how it felt for me being in the room in Buenos Aires. It felt like the expression of love. It felt to me like everyone was in service to everyone else in the room. There was a feeling of great care and connectedness. We made space for long pauses so Spirit could guide our conversation and meeting flow. You could almost see hearts that were wide open to the room full of people. Each person expressed authentically. You could feel the “heart energy” when people spoke. Speakers were allowed to fully express themselves without interruption. Spiritual experiences were spaced throughout the day so we could nurture our connection with each other, with Spirit, and with our surroundings.
Each person looked relaxed, open and loving. We each have our own way of being and expressing so there was no one consistency but it felt to me like each person’s eyes were better connected to the heart and soul. It often felt like you could see the person’s heart energy simply by looking into their eyes. Some had softer styles of communicating and others more firm and strong styles but each person felt anchored in truth, love and service.
It felt to me like we created a place and a space where Oneness could really be present.
For the sake of transparency, I must share that we did encounter challenging discussion items from time to time and one thing in particular. Our movement is still relatively small for a global organization and we are very resource constrained so sometimes we must send out communications in only English, or with very limited translation. There turned out to be a significant amount of sensitivity and negative energy surrounding this issue…for good reason. It can unintentionally convey a sense of superiority and inferiority, which we in Humanity’s Team want to always avoid, as we know none of us is superior to anyone else. When we identified the root problem, we placed our attention and heart energy on the wound to feel it and heal it and then we created a new policy statement, focusing on the recognition of diversity, cultural sensitivity and unconditional acceptance for all people regardless of race, culture, color, age or gender. We exited the discussion on a very high note. The vibration in the room did drop to a low for a bit but we reached an elevated vibration following the discussion that was at a whole new level. It was an amazing experience that will guide us as we journey into the future.
Before closing I want to share my gratitude for each of you. Each of you carries your own experiences of Oneness. Our work is about each being a beacon of light throughout our day, carrying the love of God from our open hearts. It is not so much our words as our presence and actions that are transforming. The experience of Oneness is very powerful, not only for the individual experiencing it, but for each person that we come in contact with who cannot help but feel it. It is loving, caring, compassionate, kind and considerate. It feels good and it is healing. It is the one thing that can truly change our world…..
In love & service,
P.S. If you have a few more minutes, please read the note below from Miriam Klajnberg ("Mir") who is a member of the HT Argentina team. She gathered these thoughts following her participation in the initial part of our Global Council meeting.
-------------- Miriam's Email ---------------
For those who don't know, HT's Global Council Meeting started last Saturday. This means, that the country coordinators gather to define work strategies and actions to be taken this year.
The meeting of 2008 takes place in Argentina, and they are now, and until thursday meeting in Bellavista.
Since I don't want this mail to be extremely long and boring, I will not tell you every minute of what happened there between saturday and sunday. That shall come from the other teammates that participated. But I feel it is VERY important to share with everyone what I felt, and the fantastic things I perceived:
- We are all one, and there is no physical barrier, nor language barrier, when we open our hearts and our energies to this. I already knew this in my mind, and through brief moments shared with some working groups. But here, it was MIND BLOWING. Being with people from different countries, different cultures, different languages, different backgrounds, different cultures, and being able to feel ONE. This confirms that this is a FACT and not just a message read in my computer.
- Being spiritual is not just sending cute messages and sweet words, nor cutting and pasting someone else's messages: The time for ACTION has come, and action means WORKING. This implies committing and doing things, go on the streets to awaken others and not "hiding away" behind our computer screens.
- The goal of HT is the awakening of consciousness, and, for 2008, actions are being prepared to accomplish this.
- HT is not vertical. People are not coming from abroad to tell us what to do: They are a collective of loving, caring beings, with their own ideas, and who know how to listen to the opinions and ideas of others. This is how they get, as a result, a consensus regarding the actions that are to be taken. And that is what we get later on.
- The working sessions really took a lot of work, and not only at that moment. It was obvious that those proposing the ideas had thought about them, ellaborated them and reached consensus with their teams in their countries: each of them was the voice representing the team that stayed "at home".
- I discovered that this wonderful movement called HT was created from Neale's books, but that it has grown beyond them, that we now not only read NDW, but all other authors that help us grow and awaken. Every material, meditation, concept, is welcome.
Because the important thing is not how we awaken, but being awake and continuing to grow, and helping others in this awakening of consciousness. I am thrilled, and it is difficult to put all this into the words of a simple mail. I would love to meet each and every one of you, so that you can FEEL the vibration that I brought from the activities of this weekend.
Thank you Gabriel!!! mostly for having invited me. As always, I remain, unconditionally, at your service. Thank you Julio for bringing us to the meeting and taking us back, always with those good vibes, no matter what happens. Such a learning for me.
Thank you Ana Ines, because silently and behind stage, (as we, women, usually do), you are taking care of every detail.
A huge Thank You to Cristina, Ines, Lilia, Lucia, Perla, Ximena (in alphabetical order):it was great to go and to come back in the van, laughing and singing, and then sharing dinner with the joy and the understanding that HT Argentina is so much more!!!!!, and that there is room for action and for fulfilling the expectations of our soul; to understand that we only need to occupy the place that our inner self tells us in order to achieve the change that we want to see/make/feel.
Acctions, not just words. Let's stop waiting for something to happen. LET'S MAKE IT A REALITY, NOW!
There is so much more to write, but I don't want to bore you. I feel immense love. And an immense energy to move to action. We are one, and since yesterday, those are definitely not just words. .
Let's take action, by meeting in the Summit next weekend, and let's demonstrate that we are in the path, that CHANGE IS POSSIBLE, AND THAT IT ALREADY STARTED..
Bear hugs to everyone,