You can make a difference in the world!
And by getting involved with Humanity’s Team you can join thousands of others who feel the same way.
These are people who believe in a God of unconditional love, who believe We Are All One and who are committed to creating a world that reflects these beliefs, without making anyone else wrong who believes otherwise.
If you share these beliefs and feel this commitment, then please consider getting involved with Humanity’s Team. There are many rewarding ways you can do this, in your home community and around the world.
Open Volunteer Positions
If you believe your background, skills, time availability and interests are a good fit for one of the positions listed below, then please send an email to volunteer [at] humanitysteam [dot] org. Contact us if you have any other questions about volunteer positions.
New positions open all the time, so if you don’t see a position matching your interests, please check back again soon!
IT/WEB FUNCTIONAL TEAM
* Assistant Webmaster: a part time (5-10 hours/month) volunteer who can help keep our existing website up to date. [FILLED!!]
NEWSLETTER FUNCTIONAL TEAM
* Managing Editor: Coordinates development and production of Humanity's Team Newsletter issues. The position requires someone with good organizational skills and the ability to liaise with several team members. Requires about 30 hours a month. Specifically is responsible for:
o Setting issue dates for a rolling 12 month period, with the assistance of the editor
o Producing a time plan for coordination meetings, articles submission, translation and layout
o Follow up with journalists, translators and team members to secure timely submission of articles [FILLED!!]
* Journalists/Writers: we seek to create a virtual newsroom with seasoned reporters and editors with a spiritual sensibility to produce well-written, bright, tight, journalistically sound stories that would stand up to anything appearing in major newspapers and news-oriented Web sites. The articles fall into two general categories: (1) newspaper-type stories that report on organizational "spot news" events and activities and (2) feature pieces and profiles of people and activities. Most stories are 1,000 words in length or less. We would like writers to help with photo captions as needed. The writing would appear in the monthly online internal newsletter of Humanity's Team.
FINANCIAL ABUNDANCE MANAGEMENT TEAM
* Bookkeeping: To reconcile bank accounts, produce financial reports, monitors budget, and manage cash flow on a monthly basis. Also handles wire transfers, deposits, checks and tracks all in QuickBooks on a weekly basis. Expertise and knowledge in this area is required. Requires about 20 hours a month.
* Donor Service Representative: Maintains regular contact with our current donors by making follow-up calls and/or scheduled visits.
* Gratitude Service reps. Need people to send thank you letters to donors and to work closely with Donor Service Representatives to keep track of thank you notes sent/needed.
* Budget Experts: Requires about 10 hours a month.
* Abundance Coordinator: This is a support role in fundraising. The person responsible will assist with follow up communications as suggested by WW Abundance Coordinator. Also will keep updated records of contacts with donors. The position does not include direct donor solicitation. Required skills: Good computer skills, good English grammar.
ABUNDANCE COORDINATION TEAM
* Administrator for Abundance Programs: we would like someone to create and oversee systems that warmly thank those who financially nurture Humanity's Team. This person will also maintain our donor database to help maintain a close relationship with our donors. Requires about 5 hours a week.
* Fundraising Coordinator for Teammate Initiatives: Person will help create and coordinate our fundraising initiatives with our teammates around the world. Funds from these initiatives will financially nurture our educational outreach globally. Requires about 5-10 hours a week.
* Fundraising Coordinator for Strategic Initiatives: Person will help create and coordinate fundraising initiatives focused on individuals, foundations and corporations resonant with the global outreach being performed by Humanity's Team. Funds from these initiatives will help nurture HT outreach worldwide. Requires about 5-10 hours a week.
TRANSLATIONS FUNCTIONAL TEAM
* English to Japanese Translator: Translate monthly worldwide newsletters and other correspondences. This position will work closely with Ruth Luna, Translations Team Coordinator.
CELEBRATION OF LIFE EVENTS
* Celebration of Life Events Facilitators
If you like the idea of nurturing a community of people seeking to experience the joy of the New Spirituality, then consider becoming a Celebration of Life facilitator. Facilitators will be servant leaders inspiring powerful personal change in individuals and groups.
o Working with local Humanity's Team organizations to plan the events
o Attending the weekly support calls
o Delivering the lectures
o Facilitating the sharing time and the celebration
o Reporting results to HT WW Education & Inner Work Team
o Keeping a data base of the event attendants
MARKETING FUNCTIONAL TEAM
* Marketing Specialists: Marketing professionals who will be working with Worldwide Strategic Marketing Coordinator. Requires about 30 hours a month.
* Printer: Has professional printing facilities to help produce printed leaflets and posters.
* Copy writers and authors: To write articles for different areas of society, and produce free reprint articles which will link back to the website.
* Song Writers and Artists: Requires about 10 hours a month.
* Merchandising Coordinator: Requires about 20 hours a month.
* Video News Release Writer: qualified writer of video news releases needed for fast-growing unit that distributes public relations and marketing information globally. Requires about 30 hours a month.
* TV News Producer/Voiceover Journalist: Professional TV journalist to package and voice broadcast-standard video news releases and news stories needed for the unit that distributes public relations and marketing information globally. Requires about 15 hours a month.
COMMUNICATIONS FUNCTIONAL TEAM
* Writers: professional experience in the field of journalism, communications, and media/public relations for producintg stories for Humanity's Team newsletters and press releases.
* Reporters/press release, copy writers: Requires about 20 hours a month.
* Graphic Artists and Designers (including PowerPoint Software Specialist): Requires about 15 hours a month.
If you believe your background, skills, time availability and interests are a good fit for one of the positions at the bottom of this page, then please e-mail volunteer [at] humanitysteam [dot] org, or if you have any other questions about volunteer positions.
Attend Celebrations of Life and New Spirituality Circles
These beautiful gatherings of people who share and rejoice in the New Spirituality with others in their community are growing around the world. If you would like to join or start a group, then please e-mail dimitra.boura [at] humanitysteam [dot] org , Worldwide Operations Coordinator for HT's Education and Inner Work programs.
She will connect you with a group near you or review what it takes to start joyful Celebration of Life gatherings or a New Spirituality Circle in your community.
Receive Free Inspirational E-Mails
Receive uplifting, empowering messages and meditations from Humanity’s Team every day, delivered straight to your inbox.
The daily inspirational e-mails, from our movement’s New Spirituality Network, focus on our oneness and remind us of Who We Really Are.
Sign up today — a 20-second process — and receive the messages starting tomorrow.
Join Virtual Communities
Connect with teammates in countries around the world through our online communities. Share ideas and keep in touch with people in your own country and elsewhere.
Penpal For A Prisoner
Would you like to bring a little light to a very dark place? Become a pen pal to a prisoner. Through our newsletter, Freedom Inside, based on the Conversations With God material, you could receive the name of a prisoner requesting a pen pal. If you have the time and feel the call, please email us at freedominside [at] xplornet [dot] com.
Spread the Word
Spreading the word about Humanity’s Team is the primary way Humanity’s Team grows.
If you feel the work we do in the world is important, then please tell your neighbors, friends, family members and associates about Humanity’s Team and encourage them to sign up to receive our newsletter and special-outreach e-mails.
Your e-mail address will always be kept private. And you can unsubscribe at any time.