How Life and the Creation Process Work
I’ve spent years reading and re-reading the Conversations with God books and other books and sacred texts focusing on the New Spirituality and the metaphysical. I recently decided to net it all down, to write a short description of how life and the creation process work so I may consciously create in an effective manner. In what I can see, it all nets down to seven key themes. I’m going to share these themes on the chance that they might be of some value. If you have a moment, please write a comment in my blog and share YOUR understanding of the life and the creation process. I'd love to get your perspective -- thank you! Here is my understanding:
1. We are all One. In truth, there is nothing but One essence -- I call this One essence "God". Our opportunity is to love God and all parts of God with all our heart and serve God first. When we do this, all nurturing things are brought to us e.g. “seek first the kingdom of God and all things will be added unto you”. God IS health, wealth, harmony and peace and it is God’s good pleasure to bring these things to us when we claim our inheritance through our connection in daily living.
2) The law of cause and effect creates our reality on earth. Our conscious and unconscious thoughts start the creation engine. This is cause. It works best when we consciously co-create -- just “be-cause”. Our invitation is to adjust the vibration of our own energy and the life energy we are creating around us so they are in resonance with the highest knowing we have of Who We Really Are and the greatest experience of this we can possibly imagine. God always brings to us [effect] that which we know to be true. Our tools of co-creation are: thought, word and deed. When we align thought, word and deed with our highest and grandest knowing, and extreme faith, we powerfully co-create.
3) There is only now or the present. There is no time other than now. Everything that ever happened before and in the future is happening now in the sequaltaneous. Thus, we may enjoy the present and reach out for anything we might desire now because it is available now.
4) We attract what we fear....we are cautioned to “fear not”. Next time you feel fear, breath and reconnect with Divine Source, God and Love. We can condition ourselves to heal fear quickly and effectively.
5) Love is all there is....in all circumstances; this is truly all there is. The rest is an illusion. Masters remain in love with others even as they are persecuted. Our invitation is to live in love and our highest and grandest being always.
6) Allow each soul to walk its own path and do so without judgment. "Judge not lest ye be judged" but be ready to assist others if assistance is requested.
7) What we do for others -- we will experience also -- because there is only One of us in the room. Truly, we are all One.
I'm going to share one last thought on a practical matter before I close. Many people I know are inspired to follow the path home to God, to Oneness, but then come upon challenging circumstances. I've found I can overcome challenging circumstances by remaining in strong faith. When we open ourselves to the Divine, it is God who inspires us and it is God who supports us. Often we receive an inspiration and then come into doubt after the journey has begun, “can I do this?", "will I be supported?". In my understanding, God ALWAYS supports us following Divine inspiration. When I trust Divine inspiration and have faith in support, it has always worked out for me.
All my love,