Ken Wilber is our special guest on Monday, April 18th when we launch our first complimentary Conscious Business webinar. Ken will discuss important topics including:
- How the overall Integral Model works and how it applies to conscious business
- Showing up, growing up, waking up and cleaning up are all critical and necessary in shifting business from its current paradigm
- Expanding our awareness to include both internal and external facets in business management
- Recognizing the different levels or stages of development and how to motivate people at the varying levels of development
- Why waking up to our unity and Oneness are a necessary component in creating conscious business
To reserve your spot for this complimentary 60-90 minute webinar please go to: https://vg165.infusionsoft.com/app/form/conscious-business-webinar-series-registration-april-2016
During this program we will share many best practices and tell you about our Conscious Business Initiative that is creating a revolution in business.
Ken is a leader in Integral Theory, AQAL and is perhaps the most esteemed philosopher of our time. Don’t miss this opportunity to hear Ken talk about conscious business.
The program begins at 10am, Los Angeles, CA time (PDT) this Monday, April 18th and goes 60 to 90 minutes. If you miss it we’ll still send a link so you can listen-in for free at your leisure. Also, when you register for this webinar you will be registered for our program on Tuesday with Lance Secretan, Thursday with Alan Watkins and Friday with Rinaldo Brutoco. It is going to be an amazing week! All of the webinars begin at 10am, Los Angeles, CA time.
To find the time in your area, go to: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
Register now: https://vg165.infusionsoft.com/app/form/conscious-business-webinar-series-registration-april-2016
See you on Monday!
In the spirit of conscious business,
Steve Farrell & John Thomas
P.S. Be sure to check-out this short video created by Ken Wilber on conscious business: