1. Question: Why does Humanity's Team require my personal information?
Answer: Humanity’s Team asks for your name and email address when you register as a Teammate simply to know who you are, so we can communicate with you. (We will never share your information with anyone outside of the movement. We use industry standard procedures and technology to maintain the security and privacy of your information.)
2. Question: How can I become a Humanity's Team Teammate and receive your emails?
Just click on "JOIN" on the Home page and fill in the short form...and you're IN!
3. Question: How can I donate to the Humanity's Team Action Fund?
Answer: Click on the DONATE button at the bottom of this page, then follow the instructions. Wepay is just for US and Canada, and PayPal for everyone. We truly treasure anything you feel able to contribute.
4. Question: When was Humanity's Team started in each particular country?
Answer: Many of them started in 2003, which was when Humanity's Team was launched worldwide by Neale Donald Walsch. The first meeting was in Prague, September 2003. The countries that were there represented and signed the declaration and include Argentina, Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, Ecuador, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States.
5. Question : What volunteer positions are currently available?
Answer: Click here to see available positions.
6. Question: How do I view upcoming events?
Answer: Click here to see our upcoming events.
7. Question: How do I contact Humanity's Team to submit a question, comment or suggestion?
Answer: Write to: email@example.com OR write us using our snail mail address:
P. O. Box 58
Fort Collins, Colorado 80522